So apparently I have a green thumb after all! Okay, well maybe it has something to do with the fact that all it's done is rain, rain, and more rain the past 2 months, but, hey at least it's something! Our garden is growing quite well and we are most definitely pleased with ourselves. The zucchini and tomato plants were grown from seed and I just can't believe how big they are! We also have some pepper plants, onions and some herbs that we got as starter plants, but they are also thriving so far. I hope that we continue to have success as I can only assume the rain is about to slow down. We still hope to have at least one tomato or zucchini to eat and we'll consider ourselves gardeners!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, you'll have more than one zucchini, for sure!
Go Farmer Tori! Cathy
Post a Comment