We hit the Jiggle Jam festival held at Crown Center this past weekend and we were pretty happy with it. It is a new festival and you can tell they're still growing, but Sophia had a ton of fun! The first picture was of an actual car that was decked out with all kinds of noise making recyclables and the kids could take drumsticks and play away. It was pretty cool. They had various musical stages as well and Sophia's favorite was, by far, the kids singing show tunes. LOL! She's her mamma's baby all right! The craft tent had some fun stuff...did you know that you can get Styrofoam peanuts to stick to paper and each other by dabbing them on a sponge first--no glue needed?? I had no idea. I will be saving any future peanuts that come my way for this very activity! We ended our time with a ride on the train and a cupcake treat. The cupcakes were super delicious but it was way too hot out there for that buttercream! I couldn't get a picture b/c it was such a mess, there was just no way! At least they were enjoyed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Funny you should mention show tunes. Just announced on TV today they're doing "Oklahoma" here end of this month. Made me recall your dad as Curly...DANCING!!! LOL
I LOVED that story...I think of it often and can just hear his voice saying "oh yes!"
Post a Comment