So, I had been so hopeful and had just about forgotten those pesky sore throats that plagued my life just a few short months ago, and maybe, just maybe that was my downfall.
It seems that I have yet another throat infection of some kind. Both the doctor and the lab technician swore up and down that it was strep, with the tech even saying, "if you don't come back positive, then I don't know who will..." but yet, my quick test was negative. They are sending it off to culture but nonetheless my swollen, pus filled tonsils need attention. I should really take stock in Walgreens. This is the only time I miss Charlie being in retail pharmacy, it was so easy to just say, call this in to my husband, please! :) (other than that I am oh so happy to have the retail world behind us!!!)
I think that my time has come to seriously consider a tonsillectomy. Ugh. Those of you within driving distance of my house...consider this your warning...we will contact you to watch our children post surgery! Thank you and good day!
:) I'll keep everyone posted, but I had to take a minute and vent! ARG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment