Since I already posted a video about Sophia being our performer, I figured I'd keep the theme going with this next post. We went to dinner with Mom and Stac the other night to TGI Fridays. It's been years since I've been to Friday's and truth be told, I wasn't too excited about going...BUT, my mind may have changed...
Those of you with young children know that there is a window in which restaurant eating is fine, and then the window closes and it quickly becomes more of a challenge than a pleasure...some day I'm sure that window will open again, but right now Sophia is so busy it is hard for her to wait. Well, at Friday's we were seated right next to the stairs that led up to the bar. Sophia took this opportunity to use it as her stage and entertained not only us, but all the bar patrons as well. I had a moment when I thought, hmmm, I should put a stop to this...but no. I didn't and I think it's fine. She wasn't being obnoxious or overly loud, she was just being 2 and having fun, so I let her. I kept her confined to the stairs of the bar and she was happy to put on show after show and dance number after crazy dance number. When it was time to eat, she did, and then promptly went back to her place of fame. Friday's may now be added to our list of acceptable places to dine in the near future! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment