Since Leo's been born, I hate to admit, but my visiting schedule for Grandma B has taken a hit. Doing anything with two of them is more a scheduling conflict than anything else...trying to plan around two eating and napping schedules makes outings tricky. We used to go about 2 times/month and lately it's been about 1 time/2 months! Ugh. I'm trying to change that for the summer, though. Grandma loves to see the kids and quite honestly, Sophia still has a ball each time we go. Grandma has her pile of toys and books that Sophia still loves to play with time and time again. Leo had a fine time crawling around her apartment and getting himself entangled in her oxygen tubes (as pictured above). Sophia loved that activity at his age too and as much as I try and put a stop to it, he still goes back for more and more! The texture of the tubing does lend itself to be chewed, but still! ;) It has become our routine to bring McDonald's, which Sophia affectionately refers to as the French Fry Store (she knows the name and if you say McDonald's she will respond excitedly, but when referring to it herself, it goes by the french fry store!) and I think all of us enjoy the treat! Just like Sophia, I'm sure Grandma B will be the one to introduce Leo to his first Happy Meal when the time comes! ;) We always have a nice visit, and I hope to once again make these visits part of our routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment