She rushed to daddy's side each time saying "I help, Daddy!"
taking a break, they need a break!
Ooooh, new sheets feel so good!
I'm a big girl now!Okay, so Phase 1 (Cleaning and Sorting) is now complete and we are on to Phase 2...Reorganization! We took the first step by moving Sophia's new bed into her room tonight. Charlie put on the headboard, which incidentally, was my headboard as a little girl...so cute! We then put the safety rail on, which let me just add that it doesn't look like it adds any safety at all, but whatever!...then the sheets. The sheets we bought were not originally what I thought we'd go with, but I think they're adorable and, I didn't find this out until after we'd bought them, the name of the pattern is the Torrey Beach...fate or what?! She can use them for many years to come and the colors are perfect! The actual moving of the bed was enough for tonight. We left the bed in there as mere decoration for now and put her in the crib to sleep. I know the time has come to move her, but quite frankly...I'm terrified. I just know she's not going to sleep and my child that once went down without a fight is now going to be a maniac inside her own room with the freedom to bounce and roam to her heart's desire! Yikes! I am really not looking forward to this transition...really...at all...did I mention I'm terrified?!

2 comments:
Love the "need a break" reference. Classic.
I appreciate the acknowledgement, it's always nice to be heard. ;)
Post a Comment