Both girls had an infatuation with Sophia's hair. They kept mauling her but she didn't seem to really mind, I think she's used to Walter constantly mauling her for some reason!
Sophia and Lauren share the phone, although they both have different ideas of its ideal usage!
Everyone loves Cookie Monster!
Sophia and Aubrey drumming away!Another successful play date was had with the Cubs! Now that they're getting a bit older it's been so fun to have play dates. Jill and I are hoping that we can venture out to the park or something else fun next time! Sophia had a great time with all their toys, especially the tent...oh and the Bumbo! She loves that silly chair! She carries it around and still manages to fit in it, although I must say, I'm not sure how! She carried it in the tent and read quite contentedly for a bit. Lauren and Aubrey are getting so big! I can't believe they're just about a month away from their first birthday! I'm so excited for the future when the three girls are all mobile and active enough to enjoy various festivals, parties, and activities together! Yay for girlfriends!


No comments:
Post a Comment