Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Muffin Mayhem!

two sweet helpers
Angie getting her mix on!

thanks to Aunt Cathy for our adorable muffin cups in the shape of butterflies, dragonflies and ladybugs!


Aunt Chris "holding" Leo! She learned how quickly it is that Leo is wanting to be back on the go!



adorable and tasty muffins!


almost too pretty to eat!
Angie was here last week and the girls had a great time. She joined us on a play date and after naps, they were thrilled to help me make blueberry muffins from scratch! Yummy! They both enjoyed our "new" (okay, maybe not so new, but I forgot I had it!!, thanks, Cathy!) muffin tin. Sophia was sad that we ran out of room and to resort to the regular muffins!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the look of concentration on Sophia's face as she pours the batter into the pan! Cathy