Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Splishy Splashy Play Date


A determined Lauren

Leo scoping the scene

Sophia and Aubrey having a splash fest!

Lauren wants to splash too!

the odd man out, Leo played with toys

Lauren and Sophia enjoying teeter-gator

pushing her brother
(incidentally I think he looks so much like my dad's kid pictures in this pic!!)

Jill and the girls had us over for a fun play date last week. She busted out the pool and outdoor toys and all the girls (and Leo) had a great time! Sophia loves the pool, and she was able to wear her fancy new 2 piece swim suit! Woo Hoo! I bought this ages ago thinking that when we potty trained it might be nice to have and although Sophia didn't need to potty at all while wearing it, I'm sure it will prove to come in handy! ;)
Later that night Wendy and her super cute new beau, Chris, came over for a kabob dinner prepared by yours truly! I just had to include these pictures of Wendy and me roasting marshmallows over the "fire"! It was fun to "double" with Wendy and we love Chris and can't wait to have more dates together in the future!

No comments: