Friday, September 24, 2010

One Year Ago...

It's so fun to read back through the blog and reminisce. I totally laughed at some of the updates about my OB appointments and am happy to report that recently I have finally started losing some of that leftover weight. It's been much harder to do with Leo than Sophia but I feel good about getting into a better routine...anyway, I digress...this post should be about my little boy and not so much about the toll he took on my body...haha! :)


It's hard to believe that it's been a year. I was so ready to meet him and now he's changed my life forever. I sat with him in his rocking chair tonight before putting him to bed and I remembered how I sat there exactly one year ago, talking to that little boy still in my belly, ready to meet him and welcome him to the world. He has a big day ahead of him tomorrow, but he's had a great first year so far!

No comments: