Lily, William, Sophia, and Leo all dine on some veggies



Our all American girls posing in front of the new American Girl store!
Sophia fell in love with the American Girl Biddy Babies
Lily and Sophia doing a literal dance for joy after their giddy adventure through the store
Hey...how come he gets all the food?
We were lucky enough to have the Deetz Family stop by on their way home from Colorado. Sophia was so excited and she and Lily had a grand old time...we finally had to separate them at 10:30pm when neither of them seemed to think sleep was that great of an idea! It was nice to see that Sophia isn't the only big sister that mauls her little brother and tries to control his every move around the house! ;) We even ventured to the new American Girl store on Friday morning and the girls were in heaven! Sophia doesn't really know about the AG craze just yet, and I am so fine with that, but she did fall right into love with those Bitty Babies. I think it's really more about the accessories, like the very real looking crib and changing table with mini box of wipes, but I couldn't tear her away from that display. I would consider buying those accessories as I think she'd be just as happy to put any baby in them, but comparatively speaking the Bitties are a steal! We hope to see Lily and William (and their parents too) in the very near future! Thanks for visiting guys, you're welcome any time!
1 comment:
You got some great pictures! I love the one of all of them actually looking at the camera! We had a great time - thanks again!
Post a Comment