Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Beginnings...

Sophia went to her first day of Parents Day Out this week. She goes on Mondays from 9:30 - 2:30 and absolutely loves it! She is so excited to go and is never in a mood for me to pick her up (she went for a few weeks last year too). We considered putting her in 2 days/week but decided to forgo that cost this year since both her and Leo will be going next year. In the meantime...Jodie, Julie and I have designed our "one day a week preschool time"...more on that to come! ;)
I'm ready for my day!
I'm going to miss my brother

All packed and ready


with one of my teachers, Miss Shannon

perfectly content to be left behind without mom!




This video is before school...I was really hoping it wasn't a sign of what was to come in terms of her behavior! ;)

Sophia did her routine a few times but I picked this video b/c Leo cracks me up...just hanging out with Belinda! ;)

No comments: