Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Super Skater!

Whoa. How do these things work?!





Dancing Queens!

I can do it my own self!

Okay, she totally looks possessed in this photo, so I had to use it! She was a little possessed...by the skating spirit!



snack time!




tuckered out
Sophia had her first skating experience today! She called it ice skating even after I repeatedly told her it was roller skating, but when she said she didn't want to do it unless it was ice skating, I rolled with it! (pun intended!) She was so brave! I was shocked, to be honest. She was really excited to be skating and barely held my hand during the first few laps. After a little rest she informed me that she would like to do it herself and off she went. I was amazed and happy and just giggly over the whole thing. We will definitely be revisiting Toddler Skate!

1 comment:

Carolyn Zook said...

Cute! Ah, the days at the roller rink! Looks like fun!