I have very fond memories of the school carnivals from when I was in elementary school. My old school (although it's very different nowadays) had their carnival a few weeks ago and although I took a few pics, they weren't that exciting. These pictures aren't that great either, BUT since Sophia had two exciting moments I had to share them! The first was winning at the cake walk! We played one time at the Oak Park Carnival (my old school) and she was hooked! We would have played more but we had run out of tickets and since it was my favorite game I was happy she was hooked! So when we decided to go to this carnival, at our friend Emma's school, Sophia was pumped to do the cake walk and insisted we go there first. That was a fine idea, except I really didn't count on actually winning, so when we did I had to lug that darn cake around all night! She of course chose the biggest one full of pink sprinkles! Her other big moment was choosing to get her face painted. I really didn't think she'd do it, but she was excited. I wanted her to make sure she knew what she was in for and she said she did, but as soon as that paint brush touched her face she looked stricken and said, "they're putting paint on me!" Ummm, yes. She toughed it out though and was quite proud to show off her purple butterfly.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tell Sophia I loved her butterfly. Or should I call her and leave a message just for her?
Post a Comment