Since it's been so dog-gone wet here the past few weeks we've been reduced to playing on the driveway as the backyard is more a swamp than anything else. The boys came over for some fun times and they really kept themselves busy, and may I just add that it was so much better than the constant begging to be pushed on the backyard swing!!!
Leo is really into standing right now. He is also actively trying to pull-up but just isn't quite ready. He crawled a bit more yesterday but today...nothing. I'm confident though that within a week or less he'll be all around the house...even though the lady at the gym day care told me that I should be more patient because he's so big it might take him a while! LOL! WTF?! Um...hello...even though he's as big as a toddler he's only 8 months (today!!) and he's right on track, thank you very much!
1 comment:
Seriously. I have some comments for your gym day care lady, but I won't leave them here.
Post a Comment