I just love Barnes and Noble. I really do. I never seem to make it to the library story hour, but we seem to frequent the B&N story hour. Plus, once a month they have costumed characters and that really makes it worth it. This time we tried the Town Center store and it was a madhouse!!! The saving grace was that the storyteller packed her old school Polaroid camera and took a picture of each child with Curious George. This really cut down on the parental craziness of trying to get your own picture. I was also very impressed with Sophia who patiently waited her turn, gave Curious many loves and hugs, smiled for the picture, and walked off stage. She was quite fascinated with the Polaroid, but didn't understand that you couldn't touch it which did result in a fashionable thumb print, but oh well! I wanted to get Leo's pic too, but there was just too much madness so we'll wait until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I read that Curious George was gonna be there, thought the girls would like to meet him, and then I totally forgot about it! Glad you all had fun. If you ever hear of a Winnie the Pooh sighting, give us a call!
Post a Comment