- I had been putting Leo in his car seat next to me on the treadmill or elliptical and they told me I couldn't. This "rule" was no where in writing and was basically just something they thought was a good idea...long story short, I went to the top of the administrative food chain and voiced my concerns. He and I had some lovely chats and I compromised on some of my issues and regained a working relationship with the community center.
That being said, they were very nice when I dropped him off yesterday, even though it was technically one day early! I seriously expected them to not let me do it, and in fact, I was planning on taking him with me into the track, where he rides in the stroller, but she offered to let him stay. That made me happy. So, the past week I have really tried to dedicate myself to setting up a work out schedule because sadly, I'm still in the big girl pants I was once so happy about! I'm not so happy anymore and am ready to back in my "normal" clothes because besides that initial drop down, I don't think I've lost any weight at all and it's starting to wear on my self esteem. Now that both kids are old enough for the day care, and Leo is on a more consistent waking up and eating schedule, I'm confident I can be more on track. It also helps that Jodie is willing to be my work out partner, we both need motivation, and Isabelle loves going to the day care and can encourage Sophia to go, because Sophia really hates it because I leave her behind. Now that Leo is in there too, I'm hoping it will give her even more motivation to enjoy her time there.
Other than that, Leo seems to be on track for making his milestones as they come. He also continues to be off the charts in both height and weight, but we're rolling with it. He is now in 12-18 months clothing, and although his other clothes do still fit, there is no point in me buying any thing in a size smaller than 12-18 because it most definitely won't last through spring. He has his 6 month check-up on Monday, so I'll be sure to post more on him then.
PS...Happy whole birthday to my dear, dear Jill whose birthday was yesterday, and of course we clinked our ice cream cones in your honor! ;)

1 comment:
Happy half birthday, Leo! He's looking so big!
Post a Comment