So, don't even start with me about the possible food issues I'm creating while I stuff my child during his slumber! Ack! I'm creating an eating disorder, I just know it! He gets so darn tired by the end of the day and just the thought of food makes him mellow out and fall asleep, it's the boob effect by spoon! Anyway, I can't NOT feed him b/c then he won't sleep through the night, so I'm picking my battles early and I choose eating disorder. The other video I didn't publish shows me giving him beans for the first time and he sort of opens his eyes at the different taste and then goes right back to sleep!
This was just too sweet not to share. They are both so in love with each other! Leo is absolutely mesmerized by his sister and will sometimes refuse to eat because he's just watching her move about (and move about she does!).
No comments:
Post a Comment