Monday, March 15, 2010

Will You Kiss My Ear?

Sigh.


I was really stoked this morning, figuring it was the time change and all, that Sophia slept until almost 9 o'clock. But, she woke up in a funk. I thought it was because I was already downstairs with Leo and she likes to cuddle. About half an hour after she got up, she looked at me all teary eyed and said, Mommy will you kiss my ear, it hurts.


Talk about sad. I immediately dialed the doctor's office and luckily we got in at noon. Both ears are inflamed and have fluid, but the left is much worse. I know it happened b/c Leo gave her his RSV and as I mentioned, ear infections are a common side effect, but seriously, it just is starting to wear me down.


The shining light in today's experience, though, is the fact that I got a $25 gift card to Walgreens for a new prescription, thanks to the nice pharmacist who just gave me a coupon when I didn't have one for myself. (this is the same pharmacist I recently called an idiot, but don't tell him) Three of the four of us are now on antibiotics and we're just keeping our fingers crossed for Charlie.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

So, so sorry. Feel better Hirners!

Carolyn Zook said...

Oh no, Tori! I hope you all feel better! Or, as they say here in Pittsburgh,"Yinz feel better!"