Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Massimo!

Massimo, the birthday boy! He turns 5 this week!

Sophia checking out the zip line

the very careful climber


sliding is super fun!


Jodie, Kelly, Julie (+1), Me

mmmmm, cake!

LOVE this picture!
I'm putting it on their wedding invitation!
Massimo celebrated his birthday in style yesterday! His party was at Jumping Jax, and although I'd never heard of it, Sophia had herself a good time! I had to go on the slides with her a couple times before she felt comfortable enough to do it herself, but then she was off and running! She was also brave enough to do the zip line a few times and she even navigated an inflatable obstacle course where you have to climb a "rock" wall and then slide down...and she did it all on her own! I am really beginning to marvel at how grown up she's getting! I know that climbing an inflatable rock wall isn't some great feat, but every day she's doing more and more things I didn't know she could do and she doesn't even blink an eye! It's so fun to watch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the last photo! Sophia looks so mischevious. Cathy