Momma and her babies
Kisses for Baby Brother!
I'm ready to go home, Mom
Maxin' and Relaxin'Whew! Charlie, Leo and I are home! Sophia is still at mom's, thankfully! I truly do miss her, but I have to admit that I'm thankful mom was up for watching her just one more night. It has been very nice coming home and getting situated! We set up a feeding/pumping station for Mr. Leo and Mommy and I really needed the rest! She'll be arriving home tomorrow, and we're all looking forward to it, but I'll also be looking forward to at least one night where I only have to worry about tending to one little one in the middle of the night! I will post much more soon, hopefully tomorrow...but I thought I'd at least try and get a few pictures up to satisfy the masses! We're all doing great and we just absolutely love our little man!

5 comments:
Congratulations Tori!!! He's adorable! Now get some sleep.
Tori he is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! I've been wanting to call you, but, uh, understand you're a tad busy these days. :) Just know that I am thinking of you guys!
Umm, Tori...time of birth, measurements? I'll excuse the lack of details because you've got your hands full. :) I've been waiting to call you as well, but expect my call today. I'm glad to see that you are all home and well. Congrats to everyone, and I'm so excited that Leo's a boy (for purely selfish reasons)!
Can't wait to see Sophia and Leo together. And I totally bought that Big Sister shirt for her...dangit! I'll exchange it for something else cute...you've got enough going on right now. ;)
Yay, pictures!
Congratulations! Leo is beautiful. All the best to your family,
jenn aten
Post a Comment