We love to play ball with Auntie Jill!
Assisting Lauren with some paci intake
3 little girls playing so well together!
We had a play date of sorts today with Jill and her sister, who's in town with her set of twins! I was interested to see how Sophia would react to the littlest set of twins (5 months) but she pretty much ignored them! Ha! She did not, however, ignore Lauren and Aubrey...she was too excited to see them and had the grandest of times! Sophia is the youngest in our usual crowd of kids and although I love seeing her interact with the older kids, I am really enjoying seeing her now with Lauren and Aubrey who are younger than her. She did really well with sharing and she and Aubrey played the cutest game of catch! Sophia also followed Lauren around and helped her with her pacifier a couple of times. In her usual Shepherd like form, she made sure she knew where each of them were at all times! Lauren and Sophia also love to hug each other and Sophia even bent over and kissed her on the forehead at one point...it was absolutely priceless! I think we have a good big sister in the making! Plus, it'll be fun to see Lauren and Aubrey interact with our littlest baby at this point too! So thanks to Jill's mom who not only let us play at her house but baked delicious cookies and lemon cake, that Sophia loving referred to as lemon loaf.

No comments:
Post a Comment