Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Seattle Aquarium

I love the Seattle Aquarium and so since we needed something to keep ourselves busy on Monday...we stopped there first!  Sophia was very excited and Rachel was very interested in all the animals she had never seen up close.  

She was brave enough to touch some sea life!

a plethora of sea stars

Jellyfish

jellyfish

jelly fish

the octopus was asleep so it was really hard to take a picture of it, but we tried.  Here is is smooshed up against the glass.  It is cool to see all the suckers at least.




Rachel giving her best caught fish impression





sharks!

monkeys!

I couldn't resist snapping pics of this adorable little guy.  He is an otter that was just so fast asleep no one could bother him.  Oh my goodness, the face is absolutely squeezable.




1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm back to blogging, baby! :)
I'm only going to say this because you probably already thought it but the pics at the aquarium reminded me of when you, Sophia, Leo, and Shelby went to the Crown Center one. You had some fun pics from that day.