Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Busy Times!

Sophia has been in a different camp each week this entire month of June!  Busy!  One week it was a performing arts camp and although she really enjoyed it, I didn't love it all that much.  But it gave Leo and I the chance to spend some time together and that was fun.  Here are some pics from the park one day.  He discovered this twirly "slide" and absolutely loved it!









 Here are a few shots from the final performance of Sophia's camp.  It was a "Play" that was written by the director of the camp and although it was kind of cute...it was totally weird and some of the behaviors were a little too mature (read: snotty and sassy) for my 5 y/o, thank you very much.  But she had fun and that is what really matters I suppose.



1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm always so thankful for the one on one time with my girls. That's neat you had good time with Leo. Funny about the drama camp. I felt that way a little bit about the girls' dance recital and was glad our girls' class got the sweet, slower song rather than one with ATTITUDE! ;)