Monday, June 10, 2013

Leaving on a Jet Plane

 Our little Zoe graduated from high school last week!  I can't believe it!  Mom, Sophia, Rachel (my cousin Dean's daughter) and I all loaded up and headed to Seattle for a very whirlwind trip!  This was Rachel's first time on a airplane so she was incredibly excited!  

Rachel and Sophia ready for take-off
Mom got to sit by herself (lucky!) and was able to read her entire book!
Sophia wanted to make sure Belinda wasn't scared!


About an hour into the flight the girls discovered the Photo Booth app on the iPad.  We really did have a lot of fun with this and I couldn't resist posting some of the sillier ones we took!

 






this is Sophia and me

the look on mom's face seriously cracks me up in this one!



and of course, pictures wouldn't be complete without a few snaps of Belinda.  

This is maybe one of my all time favorite pictures.
Something about it just gets me giggling.




No comments: