Monday, June 24, 2013

Greek Festival...Opa!

Pretty much immediately upon returning from Seattle, we went straight into Festival mode.  The Festival is fun, but man is it tiring!  I was pretty much on my feet for the entire weekend but the crowds were amazing this year!  We sold out of almost everything, which is just great.  We start cooking for this in February so it's a long haul!  It's also fun to hang out with my bro and mom a lot and we had lots of other family and friends stop by and show their support!  I feel like I was pretty much stuck at the cash register the entire time though so I didn't get a ton of great pics and videos, but I got some!

Me and my big bro :)

Add the Momma




with our friend, Glendy

being a stinker

Aunt Annie looking Grecian!

sideline entertainment at it's finest when boys get together


Nick, Emily, Rachel and Aunt Bess came to watch and eat!

We couldn't keep Leo out of the kourambiethes!  Powdered sugar mustache!

Look at this pure face of joy!  And sugar everywhere, including the black shorts!

What?  I wanted one too.


Exhausted anyone?!  Holy cow!
I felt happier than I look, if nothing else it was to be finally sitting down!

My sweet girl.


This is the first dance they did and the same one from last year.  It's pretty basic, but still fun!



This was a new dance added this year for the little ones and I find it adorable.  I love seeing the little boys down on their knees clapping!  Leo does pretty well himself, considering all his factors! ;)  I also find it hilarious that Alex will clap and then do the jump...cute!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm glad for the video, since we didn't make it there! So cute!