Monday, June 24, 2013

Graduation!

Just too darn cute! 
Getting her diploma!

First hugs post-Grad!!!

Jonathan, Georgia, Zoe, Stephanie and George!




cousins!

The Graduate!

The Stacy women
So yeah, we had a bit of Chinese food.
It was all amazingly tasty though and I was very sad we had to leave so early that I didn't get to partake in the leftovers on Wednesday!  We were the only non-Chinese people in the place, so you know it was good!


Zoe and her classmates had an overnight lock-in for Graduation.  They traveled around the city and stayed up all night, so we got a few minutes the next morning when she rolled in before we left for the airport.

opening our present

Sophia was sad to leave

love!

and as always, a little comic relief! :)

We all headed home together with Aunt Bess and Rachel too.  The two girls enjoyed the plane ride home and played nicely on the iPad and watched a movie.  I relaxed a little bit and got to read some of my book but we were all happy to be greeted by our loved ones when we landed!  I think Leo and Sophia really missed each other.  This was the longest they'd ever been apart!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Congrats to Zoe! Can't believe she's old enough to graduate!