Monday was busy, but Sophia was so excited all day long! We had quite the houseful as well, but it was fun for everyone to be here and help celebrate this fun day! Anne and Sue went with Charlie and the kids while Mom and I stayed home to pass out candy. It was so gorgeous out that night that I talked Mom into sitting on the front step with me. She would play her singing hat each time the kids came up and they all loved it! When Sophia arrived home she was desperate to help us pass out candy so I let her get the next big group to arrive at our door. Both she and Leo have been very good about pacing themselves and they actually didn't get that much candy considering how far they went, but that's just fine. Pleasingly, however, they did get very good candy that I've enjoyed sharing with them! ;)
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Halloween Night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like tons of fun. It was such a beautiful night - glad everyone enjoyed it! Adorable little monkey & witch you've got there.
Post a Comment