Sunday, November 13, 2011

Chuck E. Cheese






















eating pizza with the birthday boy, Alex!


And apparently, Chuck E's pizza is the best on the planet because both of my kids ate 2 slices!


yummy cookies for dessert!





I admit it...I've been avoiding Chuck E. Cheese for a long time! But, our friends, Eli and Alex, had a birthday party there last week and I realized that it isn't so bad! ;) The kids had an absolute blast and were way more into the riding toys than the ticket toys...well, actually about half way through Sophia remembered that tickets equal prizes so she went on her way collecting as many as possible. Leo must have ridden that darn pony 15 times along with the monster truck and race car! I think now that I've been baptised into this mayhem, I'll happily take them there this winter when we need an activity...plus during the week, earlier in the morning it was downright peaceful!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

We were just there Friday night...one of our favorite family night activities!