Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving!









Cooper and Leo had quite a conversation!



playing some football outside

pumpkin pie is a vegetable right?

Sophia holding Cooper

Leo snuck into the Owsley family photo!

light sabers!

Leo, I am your sister.

lights ON!



Thanksgiving was fairly low key. We headed over to Charlie's brother's house where he cooked up a mighty feast. Everything was delicious! It was nice enough that the kids could go outside and they enjoyed that! After dinner The four of us headed to the Plaza for the annual lighting ceremony, but once again I felt underwhelmed. Sophia and Leo had a good time, although a lot of it had to with their light sabers, and Sophia was appropriately awe struck when all the lights came on, but I just wish it was cooler. I mean maybe if they could turn off all the street lights or something?? Maybe I'm just too damn picky, but I'm not sure we're going to make this an annual tradition. In fact, I watched the lighting of the Mayor's Christmas Tree at Crown Center and found that to be more amazing, even on television, so maybe we'll start a tradition with that instead, plus that one is on the Friday after Thanksgiving, something easier to schedule!

1 comment:

Ellyn said...

Of course, Leo has a ball in his hand!