My friend Julie and I ran in the Thanksgiving Day 5K. It was both of our first time doing this trail and it was pretty good...sort of. ;) It was actually pretty hilly, albeit small hills, but there were a lot of them and I was not a fan! I did beat my last 5K time though, only by about 30 seconds but I still beat it and that was my goal! It was pretty chilly but not nearly as bad as it could have been. Sophia was signed up for the kid race, something she was so very excited about, and did great! In fact she ran in 2 age group sections just because she wanted to, but after the second run she told me, Mom, I don't want to race again, I'm tuckered out! Poor baby. She came home and crashed before heading to Thanksgiving dinner!
Monday, November 28, 2011
Thanksgiving Day 5K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment