Tuesday, November 1, 2011

If You Give a Mouse a Cookie

Sophia and Aunt Cathy anxiously awaiting the curtain to rise! Okay, so there wasn't an actual curtain, but you get the idea!
the set...it looked great and very accurate!


Popcorn?

She loves her Murray's!

Aunt Cathy got some play time in with Leo too when we picked him up from Grandma's! She's more excited about cuddling than he is, however!




We adore the If You Give a Mouse a Cookie book, and all the others in that series, so when I heard they were putting on a play of it, we had to go! Cathy, being a theatre geek herself, was the perfect companion for us and we all had a lovely time! After the show we even found time to hit my favorite ice cream shop, Murray's, I mean we were so close! Plus they close for the season at the end of this month so I have to squeeze it all in! The Theatre for Young America group also has some holiday plays that I might look into since we all had such a good time at this one. Sophia and I are also looking forward to the Go, Dog, Go puppet show this week as well...we're just so cultural!

No comments: