Saturday, May 7, 2011

So Big!





We've had a couple of photo shoots lately and I just had to post some of the pics! Sophia goes to a Parent's Day Out program and they bring in a photographer to shoot "school pictures". Well, I just had to do it...I mean have you seen that hair and that background, it is so 70s as it is now!! In 20 years she'll have to laugh at it and it's just too cute! Before Angie and Julie moved away we did a cousin's photo shoot with them too. I tried to scan the picture of all the kids but it wasn't working. I got this one of just Leo and Sophia though and it's pretty sweet. Leo had taken a major wipeout the day before on the driveway, by the way, so that's why his nose looks like that!!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

That's too cute. Sophia cracks me up - she looks like she's pleading for mercy under Leo! (Lily sports a similar look when under William) :)