Luckily we had one night to hang out with Chris before she boarded the plane for Germany! She dropped off the fam overseas and then returned to KC to finish working, sell the house, and clean up some odds and ends...and boy has she been busy! Charlie finally got a new grill, ours was in dire straights, and was excited to fire it up, so we had Chris over for some dinner and play time. After being away from her girls for a month, I think she had a good time even if it means just putting Sophia's bicycle helmet on and giving Leo some snuggles! It was fun to hear about some old stories from their childhood and I know that Charlie and will miss her...Sophia is already missing her cousins! I know it won't be forever, but Germany sounds so far away, even though Sophia is basically packing her bags, we won't make it there for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment