I have to give a shout-out to my husband who has been in super nesting mode today! Yay! He's been on the go since he woke up this morning and things are really coming together. He finished putting together the two bookshelves we got for Sophia and moved them into her room. He finished moving the baby's furniture into the nursery, did all kinds of work on our kitchen table, finished it and put it back in the kitchen, emptied the dishwasher, put away party accoutrement from last night and even swept and mopped the kitchen and hallway! Whew! I'm glad that I was able to support him so well during all his tasks today! ;) I really appreciate him and all his work today has really started to whittle away at our 'Baby-To-Do-List'.
We've been having some sleep issues with Sophia this week, which I am frankly too tired to go into, but I have been a bit on the brink of sanity this week because of it. Anyhow, the past two nights have been better, but not perfect by any means. Anne volunteered to take Sophia overnight tonight, which makes me nervous because she's been so "off" but after being encouraged by multiple sources to take her up on her offer and finally get a full nights sleep for myself I'm looking forward to it. Charlie and I are going to run some errands and then maybe even sneak in a movie before I take full advantage of our baby free night. And I'm going to try my best not to worry about Sophia and enjoy my time!


No comments:
Post a Comment