"I feed the goat!"
Sophia and Luca were so sweet...they chased around the goats trying to feed and hug them all!
Goats are so fun!"Feed the goats, feed the goats!" was the chant all the way to the farm this weekend! Julie, Luca, Sophia and I (Massimo was already there fishing with his daddy) stopped at Starbucks before heading to the farm this weekend. We sorted our coins to make sure we had enough quarters to feed the goats and both children were beside themselves the entire ride there! Who knew goats could be so fun!
Later that night, Charlie and I took Sophia out for pizza and she was eyeing the restaurant's gumball machine and playing with it. A nice couple was watching fondly as we had to tear her away from the colorful gumballs and over to our table. Later that evening the same nice man came over and gave her a quarter so she could get herself a gumball. She smiled at him so lovingly and when he walked away she held it up to us and said, "I can feed the goats now!" Yes, sweetie, you sure can!
1 comment:
Every time I read the title for this post I see, "Free the Goats!" for some reason. I don't think Sophia would be in favor of that though.
Post a Comment