Sunday, August 23, 2009

French Fies for Everyone!

Sophia enjoying her hamburger
Grandma B and Sophia sharing some fries and some conversation

a beautiful day for a walk and a cuddle

Grandma B has her own personal assistant
What would I do without Grandma B and our bi-weekly excuse to eat McDonald's, I mean I can't be expected to deny an old woman what she wants! Sophia has now taken to the hamburger happy meal and she seriously pronounces hamburger just like the Pink Panther, it's truly hilarious! As much as this kid loves cheese, she prefers her burger plain, plain, plain. It was such a gorgeous day that we even got Grandma out and about for a few minutes to take a stroll around her complex. Sophia was quite the helper as she insisted on pushing the wheelchair. I helped her, of course, but at one point she looked up at me and said, "I do it self." Sorry kid, I just don't trust your driving skills yet!

No comments: