Mommy giving some batting practice
all on her own
cycling for one
cycling for 2You know it's an action packed afternoon when everything from the garage ends up on the front lawn! Sophia also participated in golf and soccer, but I failed to capture those moments on film! She had quite a time but was most thrilled with her "new" bike, courtesy of Jason and Jenn. We'd like to find some training wheels for it, but she's quite happy just sitting on it and having someone wheel her around! Baseball is her latest love, don't know where she got it from or where she's seen it, but she's all about it. Jason let us borrow their tee and she had a ball (pun intended!). She did quite well hitting it off of there, but sometimes forgot to use both hands, much like her golf swing! ;) She's actually fairly coordinated for an almost two year old and I think she'll do pretty well at sports...although, I think I have to use my veto card early and declare NO on women's rugby.

2 comments:
I agree with no women's rugby. PSU has a coed team. I went to one practice way back when.
It was my first and last practice. This was due to one of the gals using me to demonstrate how to tackle, although she never told me I was going to be the model....I was just standing there when WHAMO!
Sofia should definately be good at softball!!!!
There was nothing better than those cheesey softball cheers we had. Remember the RUBY SLIPPERS!!
Looks like her training wheel has a flat already.
We need to get Team Taquito shirts made for all these little kids. How funny would that be???
Post a Comment