Monday, August 17, 2009

Birthday Time!

Sophia being quite a helper, indeed

we tried to encourage her to supervise as much as possible!

everybody's gotta chew on something!


Lauren and Aubrey get ready to blow out the candle on their giant cupcake!


Sophia enjoying a cupcake of her very own!
Jill's twins turned one last week! Holy Cow! It's hard to imagine it's been a whole year and here we are about to welcome our second child, it's funny how it all works out. We had a good time at the party and I must say that Jill and Matt were very gracious with Sophia. She just wanted to be in the middle of everything! I swear the rest of her family is going to look back at the pictures in years to come and wonder who is that other child! She wanted to help with all the presents and then she, of course, wanted to play with all the presents. She ran over more than foot with the girls' new baby stroller, a stroller I might add that was so stinkin' adorable I may have to look into for Sophia's birthday, and I already know she loves it! It's exciting that both girls are beginning to walk, Lauren a little more slowly than Aubrey, but she's on her way! I know that this will only lead into more exciting times and playdates for our two families! Happy birthday, girls...here's to more years of health and happiness!

2 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

What does it say about me that you get birthday pics/info of my daughters' party on your blog before me?!?! ;)
Sophia was very good at the party...I'm sure it's hard to understand why you can't play with certain stuff when it looks so appealing to you. We had a great time and were very glad all of you could celebrate with us! :)