Okay, okay, so those of you very observant little readers out there spotted my change very quickly! Aaaah, the difference a little apostrophe can make?! In case you hadn't yet noticed, I moved the apostrophe on Peanut's Place to Peanuts' Place as we will have to start updating about one more peanut!
I have hit the 3 month mark and am officially in the second trimester...yikes! My due date is October 2, 2009, mere weeks after Sophia's second birthday. I have decided to have another c-section, something I wrestled with for a couple weeks. I was given the option of doing a VBAC b/c Sophia was breech, but all things considered, I'm happy sticking with what I know. Besides, it will be kind of nice to have a date to plan for and make arrangements for Sophia to stay with a grandma. The c-section decision, however, will move the delivery up at least a week so I'm really going to have to cram in the second birthday party!
As far as how I'm feeling, things are good so far! I haven't had any morning sickness but am still in the super tired zone of the first trimester. I'm sure that will wear off soon enough, though. I have had a few cravings, mostly things like french fries and ice cream, although it's hard to tell if it's really a craving or I'm just using pregnancy as an excuse! I will say, however, that my ice cream cravings have consisted mostly of vanilla based flavors and that is very strange for a chocoholic like myself...even Charlie noticed and commented on that one! ;) I also have been eating a lot of oranges, which is very unlike me, so I'm definitely pinning that on pregnancy. With Sophia I craved lemons with everything so I'm guessing I must have some sort of vitamin C deficiency, something to keep up on I suppose.
Sophia will be moving into a new room and we're debating about a big girl bed or another crib. We seem to have differing opinions with our pediatrician on that one but we've got a little bit of time (although I'm starting to feel the crunch!) before we have to make final decisions. We need to start clearing out the room and setting it up first!
I'll be sure to keep you updated on every one's progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! Pretty soon, you'll have a whole packet of peanuts!! :)
Yay! I'm so happy for you all! Glad you're secrets out and everyone can share in your joy! :)
Post a Comment