Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Babies, Babies Everywhere!

Aubrey was happy to let Charlie practice his baby-holding skills once again!

Aubrey showing off some skills of her own!


Sophia fell in love with the girls' Bumbo


Lauren and Sophia talkin' on the phone



Here they are playing a duet


The really priceless picture, that I failed to capture, was when Aubrey was in the chair and Sophia was happily pushing her around in circles. Aubrey thought it was pretty fun while she giggled the whole time!


Magna Doodle Mania!




We paid a long overdue visit to Jill, Matt and the twins this weekend. With so much sickness floating around our play date was long overdue! All the girls had a great time (including Jill and me ;) and Sophia did a great job around the babies. Mostly she was just interested in playing with their toys, although she did give out some pretty good hugs to Lauren. Once Lauren got the idea, she tried hugging Sophia every time she walked by, it was too cute!
I'm feeling fairly confident that Sophia will be happy to have a baby in our house too. She is fascinated by babies and loves to look at them and talk about them, playing with them isn't so much fun to her, but it will be soon enough! She was not jealous at all when I held either of the girls, although she did want to share my lap at one point! I'm just hoping that she'll be my good little helper will adore her new baby brother or sister!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm a dummy...I saw your post before this one and the post after but somehow I missed this one. Probably why you said I could get the pics off the blog! Sorry, mommy brain! :) I so wish you'd got a picture of Sophia pushing Aubrey or Lauren hugging Sophia! Those were seriously the cutest moments...she'll be a great big sister!