Aunt Cathy and two wiggly party princesses!
opening presents is so much fun..too bad Angela didn't have any help! :)On Saturday Sophia's cousin, Angela, turned one year old! I can't believe how time flies! Thankfully Sophia had recovered from her illness and was ready to partake in the festivities. She really needed it too! She had grown extremely restless over the days and was ready to burn some steam. Sadly, I missed the party because my darling daughter spread her virus my way! Charlie was instructed to be my photog for the day and he got some cute shots.
Thank goodness for grandmas, because my mom has been an angel taking care of Sophia yesterday and today! Charlie is really hanging in there too! I haven't left the house in virtually 8 days and I'm getting a bit restless too! I feel better today though and hope to be up and at 'em tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment