![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
So with temps in the 80's today, how could we be expected to stay home!? I recruited Jodie, Emma, and Isabelle into my plan and we all headed downtown for the parade. We had a blast! I think the girls did too and the weather was perfect! The parade started at 11, and after arriving just a bit late and settling into a perfect street side seat we all watched float after float for probably an hour or so. By almost 1 pm a group of floats still hadn't left the staging area and that's when we decided to bail! The girls were getting a bit restless anyway, so we wandered around and managed to find an ice cream vendor...whadya know?! ;) I don't know the exact time of the parade but it was well past the 2 hour mark, I'm sure. This was a first for me actually, surprisingly I've never been to the parade but I do hope to make it a tradition. We rounded out our day by playing in the back yard and grilling out for supper. Sophia and I took a shower and she headed to bed early after her exhausting day!

No comments:
Post a Comment