Friday, September 7, 2007

To Blog or not to Blog?

Well, this is it...my first official Blog entry. Kathleen should be proud! As many of you know, Microsoft Word is about as fancy as I get on the computer. I can barely shop on-line and to be honest My Space and EBay totally throw me for a loop! But, nonetheless, I will try my darndest to keep up on this blog, now that it's started anyway! I just hope I can actually get posting and pictures up...good luck to me!

I am starting a Blog for many reasons. The first of course being my dear friend Kathleen. She has been hounding me for oh I'd say, about nine months now to get this thing up and running. She has one for her little bundle of joy, Lily, and I must admit I do love looking at it, reading it, and keeping up with Lily's growth and development. It is a fun tool for those friends and family who are out of town but still want to be kept up on the little things in the life of our little one. So, that's really the second major reason I wanted to start this Blog. I want those people dear to us, especially those who may not live so close, to be kept up on all the joy and excitement of our life, but be able to do it when you want and from the comfort of your own home! This way no one will have to be bombarded with email from me with stories you could do without! Now you have the choice to read or not to read! :)

The great thing too, if you're not so familiar with Blogs, is that you can all post messages on the Blog that can be read by me and the other visitors! We look forward to hearing from you soon!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Well, I think that it is only appropriate that I be the first to post a message to you. I'm so excited that your blog is up and running! Our procrastination rivals only that of each other, and you beat me with this one...only 11 days to the big event! I am so excited!!! I really want to be there with you now, but October will have to do. Kisses!