Lara, Tom and Cooper invited us up north for a little holiday fun! A local high school puts on a winter wonderland event for kids and it was the perfect opportunity to see Santa without waiting in any long lines! I told the kids on Wednesday that we were heading to Santa this weekend and immediately Leo said, "Ho, Ho, NO!" Every mention of Santa elicited this exact response. Then in the car one day he said--I tell Ho Ho Choo Choo? Yes, we said you can tell him you want a choo choo, to which he responded, Sis Ho Ho Choo Choo! It was quite a comical conversation to say the least. In the end, Sophia did relay the message to the Big Man and I'm pretty sure they'll both be on the 'nice' list so we'll see what happens!
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Seeing Santa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment