Thursday, December 29, 2011
For the Record...
...I'm just not sure I'm cut out to raise a boy. I don't know, maybe my expectations are too high or my patience is just too low, but this boy has given me a run for my money lately. Just moments ago he, at point blank range, launched his sippy cup right into my face, probably leaving a bruise, because I wouldn't give him more juice. Among the highlights (read: just what has happened today) he runs away, right into the street because he knows he is not supposed to, he hits his sister when she has something he wants, he continually attempts to ride the dog, and he won't sit down to eat (which let's be real, what he eats is hardly all that great, but at least I'd like him to eat something) before he's running in circles through the house. I could go and on. I know others are in my same position and I am both sorry and thankful for them, because at least I'm not alone! ;) But I wonder...is it me or is it them? Is this the very nature of the boy beast or is it I who have created this monster and I who hath not the patience to tame it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Part of it, I think, is 2nd child!
Hee hee, sounds like a normal boy to me! Cathy
Post a Comment