Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gingerbread House











front

notice the lollipop light pole in the front that was Sophia's idea

back



So I busted out the gingerbread house kit this weekend and we went to town! Stupidly I actually thought Leo would enjoy this activity...as in maybe he'd want to actually apply candy to the house instead of just his mouth. Not so much. I mean, don't get me wrong, I knew that plenty would get ingested in the process, but he didn't put one darn piece of candy onto that house and complained when "his stash" was raided to do so! He just circled around the table sampling things from each bowl. Even without his help, it turned our adorable! ;) We probably won't eat it as I'm hoping to keep it as our centerpiece during the next week. We are hosting a Christmas Party for Sophia's and Leo's friends this week and then hosting the whole family on Christmas Eve.

No comments: