So now that I'm finally in this century, I have a new* phone so I can, when I remember, start taking some videos since the video function on our camera no longer works. This is my first attempt at a video, so let's see how it turns out! We really just need to get a little video camera but we're kind of dumb about electronics so if anyone out there has a recommendation we'll take it! Anyway, I digress...here is Sophia in a little play that she organized. The doll in the picture is a Little Miss Muffin doll that she received for Christmas, the "spider" is a spaghetti ball that was in her stocking and the rest is her imagination!
*Charlie, who is notorious for losing and/or breaking phones, called in for a replacement for his Droid when he thought he had lost it. In fact, it was not lost and since my phone was acting up I decided to activate his leftover phone for myself. Let's just hope he doesn't need it! ;)
1 comment:
Loved the little play. Beware, Merle!
Post a Comment