Saturday, October 1, 2011

More Celebrations

Leo's birthday was on Sunday and since we have been avoiding hosting coffee hour at church we decided what better day than his birthday. We got a cake, lots of flavored milk, sandwiches, shrimp and other various dips. It was well received and thankfully we got everything set up and cleaned up with the help of Mom and Stacy!


When will I learn with the family picture? I know with enough repetition, I will eventually get a good one!
Sophia, Me, Mom and Stacy



Sue's birthday was on Tuesday and we were lucky enough to get to see her on her special day! We headed out to eat and Sophia was very impressed that her party was at a restaurant. ;)

Anne, Sophia and Sue say 'birthday cake!'

Sophia and Grandma shared a dessert

while Leo and I shared another...I love the look of determination!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

It looks like you guys are really busy! Birthday parties are super fun though. :) Also I just put up a new post on my blog about what happened with Elijah.