Here are just a bunch of fun, random snapshots that didn't get a post of their own!

Here's Sophia modeling her new scarf from Auntie Wendy!

Leo looked like such a big boy in this outfit! Cute, cute, cute!

Zoe came in town for a few days and we were so excited to see her! Of course we hit our favorite eating spots,
Winstead's and Andre's and she and I even got in a movie!



Here's a shot
Soph took of me that I thought was pretty good

Our good friend, Neil, got married and here are all the rugby guys taking a shot for old times sake!

Charlie and me at the wedding!

Neil and his beautiful bride, Emilie!

here's Leo modeling his probable Halloween costume, he looks so natural! ;)
cruisin'!
2 comments:
I want you to know that I fully noticed and hereby acknowledge your children's coordinating outfits in the picture of them on the motorcycle, not to mention their outfits also coordinate with the bike itself. :)
And that's why I love you. ;)
Post a Comment